Below, please find samples business debt negotiation scenarios where CuraDebt, as a business consultant and a business debt negotiation company used debt negotiation to help the businesses resolve bad business debt.
The following are several sample settlement letters with the clients' information removed to protect their privacy.
- Bank of America start-up business loan originally in the amount of $11,170.27 settled for $3,909.85.
- Business equipment loan, original amount $32,288.59 settled for $3,500.00.
- Business loan adjustment in the amount of $141,665.13 modified to $85,255.96.
- Business equipment lease in the amount of $22,459.61 settled for $7,411.00.
- Business credit leasing in the amount of $22,451.61 settled for $7,411.00.
- Small Business Association (SBA) Loan Adjustment for a loan in the amount of $220,000 that was settled for $60,000.
- Business Master Card from 1st USA in the amount of $9,994.45 for $1,499.00.
- Business Account from Bank Of America in the amount of $12,364.03 for $4,320.00.
- Business Credit Card from Chase in the amount of $7,292.47 for $2,900.00.
- Business Account from Wells Fargo bank in the amount of $17,000.00 for $2,000.00.
- Business Account from Wells Fargo Bank in the amount of $31,208.53 for $9,362.56.
- Business Loan from Wells Fargo Bank in the amount of $18,591.31 for $7.500.00.
Click on the image to zoom in.