Below, please find samples of business debt negotiation scenarios where CuraDebt, as a business consultant and a business debt negotiation company used debt negotiation to help the businesses resolve bad business debt.
The following are several sample settlement letters with the clients' information removed to protect their privacy.
- Bank of America start-up business loan originally in the amount of $25,000 settled for $3,909.85.
- Business equipment loan, original amount $50,000 settled for $3,500.00.
- Business loan adjustment in the amount of $141,665.13 modified to $85,255.96.
- Business equipment lease in the amount of $22,459.61 settled for $7,411.00.
- Business loan from Wells Fargo in the amount of $54,564.94 settled for $18,438.00.
- Small Business Association (SBA) Loan Adjustment for a loan in the amount of $220,000 that was settled for $60,000.
- Business Master Card from 1st USA in the amount of $9,994.45 for $1,499.00.